Friday, May 14, 2010

"Accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference"

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understand; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your path." PROVERBS 3, 5-6

I hate when things come at you and you think you are ready for it and you really are not. Things happen out of no where and you just have to prepare yourself for the worst. I wish we can have things our way, do what we want, live how we want, and be with the people we want. We are our own person and we do create our life who comes into our life how we live and how we show ourself. But if we surround our life with other peoples life, it is really hard to get things the way you want it to be. Things happens for a reason.

We just have to accept the obstacles life brings you. Whether good or bad you just have to accept things and hope for a good outcome. We all try to plan our life and try to change the things but we all need to know that everything comes at you as a test to see how far you can go. Life is a huge test.Just trust yourself and believe in god and everything will be okay. How do you know if you are given a test?

I kept seeing "accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Every time I saw it all I can think of is some things are going on in my life that I need to realize.
I am wanting things to come right now and I know i just need step back a little and just wait. I need to trust in god and trust in my husband that everything will be okay. I need to believe in myself and not expect so much when we have done all we could. I need to live every moment and just be happy of what we have now and eventually things will work out.






1 comment: