Thursday, May 20, 2010

Been a PRODUCTIVE DAY hope its over soon:)

Im not very good at this blogging stuff:) ill get there!!!
Lets see lets see.. what has been going on!?!!

Our paperwork finally went through to leave early!! YAY, I am so excited. I went through our junk closet and got rid and arranged some stuff so when the movers come to pack our stuff it will be some what organized, and easy to unpack. I went through our kitchen and got rid of some stuff as well. One at a time, I'll get more and more of the house organized and get rid of some stuff as days go by:)....I just can't believe how much we can accumulate in just a couple years. I am praying and hoping that everything falls into place such as: JOB, SCHOOL, HOUSE, TRAVELING...

We should be leaving at the end of JUNE!!! How I am actually going to miss this place and the people I have met:(:( I'll try not to think about goodbyes just yet!!! :'(


SATURDAY IS MY BABY SHOWER!!!
I am so excited! Stephanie has been doing such a good job from what I have seen she has made for it! Shes has been doing great trying to put all this together.She is soo creative and goes all out but the stuff she makes are AMAZING! I wish Crystal was here:( I miss her, and I know she would have done a fantastic job as well. I just can't wait to get a bunch of the girls together to celebrate my pregnancy with Baby little Man JOEY. ITS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!

This is the theme for the baby shower:)
Tiny Toes Blue Invitations

CRYSTAL picked it out isn't is adorable:)

Ill be sure to blog next time on how my baby shower went!!

This day has been a long day... the next couple of hours need to go by fast:)




No comments:

Post a Comment