Monday, May 24, 2010

HAYLEE first time flying a KITE

SUNDAY morning the first thing Haylee said she wanted to do for the day is fly a kite!
So I told her once daddy wakes up and we go to Trevor (my friend brandis little boy) ball tournament we will head to the store and get a kite! and thats what we did.....

She was soo excited! I think me and david had a great time just watching her excitement.
I love days where our little family can spend time together.. Its a memory that will last a life
time.
haylee was doing such a good job flying the kite by herself!
After awhile her dad took over the kite and haylee wanted to pick some flowers!
I love see them together! they are so much alike, and haylee is definately a daddys girl.they are my everything! I cant wait till joey comes along then our All-AMerican family is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment